Mrs. Shull – 3rd Grade
Our 3rd grade teacher is Mrs. Shull
Here are a few bits of information about her:
- Where were you raised? I grew up in Franklin Park, IL.
- How many brothers/sisters do you have? I have 3 brothers and 1 sister; I am the youngest.
- What is your current family situation? I have been married to my husband Pat for 29 years and have 3 boys in college ages 18, 21, & 23.
- Why did you become a teacher? I knew I wanted to be a teacher as early as the age of 5 so it has always been a part of my makeup.
- What is your favorite thing about being part of a Catholic School? The strength and energy I get from being around so many lovely people of faith.
- What is your favorite subject to teach or learn about? I love to teach writing because I get to see each child’s individual style and their unique experiences they bring to their writing. I enjoy learning about Social Studies & Science.
- Do you have any hobbies? I enjoy gardening.
Now for the rapid-fire questions:
- Cubs or Sox – Cubs
- Coffee or Tea – Coffee
- Pepsi or Coke – Coke
- Right-handed or left-handed – right
- Dream vehicle – convertible Mercedes Benz GT
- Dream vacation – any that I don’t have to pay or plan for
- Dream job – Teaching
- Currently reading – classroom novels for school
- Favorite movie – The American President
- Favorite cuisine – Italian
- Favorite color – Green & Blue
- Best job – teaching
- Worst job – don’t have one
- Favorite quote – “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”