Mrs. Wright – 4th Grade & Social Studies 4 – 8
Our 4th grade teacher is Mrs. Wright.
Here are a few bits of information about her:
- Where were you raised? North side of Chicago.
- How many brothers/sisters do you have? I have 1 sister & 2 brothers.
- What is your current family situation? I have been married for 28 years to my husband Joe we have one 26-year-old son named Zachary & one 23-year-old daughter named Elizabeth.
- Why did you become a teacher? I became a teacher in 2002.
- What is your favorite thing about being part of a Catholic School? How close and family oriented the school is and helping students learn more about their faith.
- What is your favorite subject to teach or learn about? Ancient civilization and Math
- Do you have any hobbies? Cooking & gardening.
Now for the rapid-fire questions:
- Cubs or Sox – Cubs
- Coffee or Tea – neither, I prefer hot chocolate.
- Pepsi or Coke – Pepsi
- Right-handed or left-handed – right
- Dream vehicle – anything with 4 wheels
- Dream vacation – Italy
- Dream job – teaching
- Currently reading – new 4th grade books
- Favorite movie – The Notebook
- Favorite cuisine – Italian & Mexican
- Favorite color – Teal
- Best job – My best job was working at the Gap.
- Worst job – working as a receptionist at the wrecking company.
- Favorite quote – “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world”.