Mrs. Kathy Jones – 5th Grade & Math 4-8
Here are a few bits of information about her:
- Where were you raised? I have lived in 6 different states, Virginia is my birthplace, North Carolina, South Carolina, California, Michigan, & Illinois.
- How many brothers/sisters do you have? I have 3 sisters.
- What is your current family situation? I am married with 3 sons, 1 grandson, & another grandson due in September.
- Why did you become a teacher? I have always felt strongly that our future depends on the formation of our children.
- What is your favorite thing about being part of a Catholic School? It feels like family. It has also given me many opportunities to learn and grow my own faith.
- What is your favorite subject to teach or learn about? Math
- Do you have any hobbies? Gardening
Now for the rapid-fire questions:
- Cubs or Sox – Cubs
- Coffee or Tea – Coffee
- Pepsi or Coke – I don’t drink soda
- Right-handed or left-handed – right
- Dream vehicle – convertible corvette
- Dream vacation – Lake Tahoe
- Dream job – Master gardener
- Currently reading – “Wish”
- Favorite movie – Sound of Music
- Favorite cuisine – Italian
- Favorite color – Purple
- Best job – teaching at St Laurence
- Worst job – customer service at an overhead garage door company
- Favorite quote – “The will of God will never take you where the grace of God will not protect you”.