Mrs. Sue Turas- 7th/8th Grade & English 4-8
Here are a few bits of information about her:
- Where were you raised? Chicago, IL.
- How many brothers/sisters do you have? I have 1 brother only but numerous cousins, nieces, & nephews.
- What is your current family situation? Same as above
- Why did you become a teacher? I was inspired by many important people in my life, all of whom were incredible teachers to me.
- What is your favorite thing about being part of a Catholic School? Faith, family, & friends.
- What is your favorite subject to teach or learn about? All since you’re never too young to learn new things.
- Do you have any hobbies? Reading and decorating
Now for the rapid-fire questions:
- Cubs or Sox – Both but more Sox
- Coffee or Tea – Both
- Pepsi or Coke – Diet coke
- Right-handed or left-handed – right
- Dream vehicle – one that drives itself, parks, and that will find me after I am done shopping.
- Dream vacation – Italy
- Dream job – teaching and a makeup artist
- Currently reading – my favorite book “A Tale of Two Cities”
- Favorite movie – I have a favorite play which is Les Misérables
- Favorite cuisine – can’t pick one
- Favorite color – Black- all colors combined
- Best job – teaching here at St Laurence
- Worst job – none, always learned something valuable from every job
- Favorite quote – Any words from St Therese of Ligieut