Here are a few bits of information about her:
- Where were you raised? In Elgin mostly
- How many brothers/sisters do you have? 2 sisters
- What is your current family situation? Married with 3 kids
- Why did you become a teacher? I was blessed to know a few great teachers & they influenced my life in a positive way. I want to do the same for others
- What is your favorite thing about being part of a Catholic School? Being part of a community that values high quality education while putting our faith first.
- What is your favorite subject to teach or learn about? Art
- Do you have any hobbies? I play the mandolin, love to read and have fun! I also like to dance
Now for the rapid-fire questions:
- Cubs or Sox – sox
- Coffee or Tea – both
- Pepsi or Coke – neither I don’t like pop
- Right-handed or left-handed – right
- Dream vehicle – any vehicle with a chauffeur, I don’t like to drive.
- Dream vacation – Costa Rica
- Dream job – muralist or full-time painter
- Currently reading – El Vendedor de Suenos by Ernesto Quinonez
- Favorite movie – Blues Brothers
- Favorite cuisine – Mexican
- Favorite color – purple
- Best job – Maybe not the best but the most fun was working at Dairy Queen as a teenager.
- Worst job – In every job I’ve had so far, I’ve had a positive experience.
- Favorite quote – “It is in giving that we receive” St Francis of Assisi