Mrs. Jennifer Groscost – Tech and PE PreK – 8
Here are a few bits of information about her:
- Where were you raised? In Steubenville, OH.
- How many brothers/sisters do you have? I am the oldest of 5 sisters.
- What is your current family situation? I am married and I have one daughter named Delaney whom is a student here at St Laurence in the 7th grade. I also have a black lab named Rooney.
- Why did you become a teacher? I wanted to make a difference in the lives of children.
- What is your favorite thing about being part of a Catholic School? I love the family feeling of St. Laurence.
- What is your favorite subject to teach or learn about? Physical Education! Gym class is the BEST!
- Do you have any hobbies? I am a cheer coach; we foster dogs & I love to craft.
Now for the rapid-fire questions:
- Cubs or Sox – Neither, I am a Pirates fan!
- Coffee or Tea – Both but cold.
- Pepsi or Coke – Pepsi
- Right-handed or left-handed – right
- Dream vehicle – not really a car person, I go for comfort, maybe a big SUV.
- Dream vacation – any cruise to a warm destination.
- Dream job – chocolate taste tester
- Currently reading – “The Fault in Our Stars”
- Favorite movie – Cheesy Rom/Coms, probably 50 First Dates.
- Favorite cuisine – Italian
- Favorite color – Lime Green/ Hot Pink
- Best job – Recreational Therapist
- Worst job – Toll booth operator
- Favorite quote – “It is what it is”